Selecting the most appropriate public relations agency is a difficult decision. Here's what you should know about us:
- We don't do hype. Our effectiveness is based on long-term credibility and relationships with the media. We only contact the media if we believe the story has news or feature value.
- We are relationship-driven. We are most effective and have the most fun when we work as an integral part of your team. We revel in your success.
- We only bring senior practitioners to the job. You work only with seasoned professionals. No junior account executives work here.
- We are budget-sensitive. Most of our clients are in the nonprofit field or work with nonprofit organizations and need to watch every dime.
- We specialize in certain fields. No wasted money or time getting up to speed on your business. We are a boutique agency focusing on education, health care, foundations, and work-life. We sometimes make exceptions - but not often.
- We are a charter member of The PR Collective, a coalition of some 25 leading small public relations across the country. Working collaboratively, we can offer you the same high quality services as the nation's largest public relations agencies at a lower price. Most importantly, you will be working only with senior level agency principals.
- We are small but work big. We handle large national and international projects and clients as well as smaller, local ones.
- We love media relations. Generating excellent media coverage is one of the hardest jobs in public relations. Many agencies downplay it. We don't.
- We are different. Why do some of the leading hospitals, universities, foundations and corporations as well as some of the smallest nonprofit organizations retain us? Contact us and find out why.
“The impact of the news coverage and the cover stories in our trade publications has been amazing. Admissions applications are at a record high and we've never had so many visitors and inquiries about our museum.”
“Most importantly, the media coverage has had a significant impact on our capital campaign
the credibility engendered by the clips has played a major role in this success.”
Former Executive Director
The Barton Center for Diabetes Education