Wanger Associates pioneered public relations for the work-life field and is believed to be the only agency that specializes in this area.
Among our current and former clients in the field:
- The American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care
- AT&T's Family Dependent Care Fund
- College Coach
- Harris, Rothenberg International
- Work/Family Directions
- Alliance of Work-Life Professionals
- Parents in a Pinch
- Ceridian Performance Partners
- Beansprout Networks
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Massachusetts.
Our efforts on behalf of these clients include generating increased visibility and understanding for the importance of work/life benefits for employees and the role these benefits play in increasing the productivity and satisfaction of a growing number of working parents.
While our major thrust is to help organizations gain media attention for some of their most exciting work/life benefits, we also create and implement a number of marketing strategies to position our clients as work/life leaders and innovators.
We have worked with our work/life clients to:
- Develop and execute national, regional and local media relations campaigns
- Conduct research to determine best public relations tactics to influence such audiences as the media, employees and board members
- Develop and implement employee awareness and usage programs
- Create and implement public relations programs to launch new work/life products and gain wide media attention for important reports and studies.
“The publicity that Wanger Associates afforded AT&T was broad, constant and sharply focused. And the no-frills approach translated into reasonable rates.”
“In brief, Wanger helped place AT&T on network television, national print and syndicated radio. Moreover, we received wise counsel when planning approaches to publicity.”
“Having worked in public relations since 1969 and having dealt with agencies large and small, I would say that Wanger Associates rates among the top.”
Former Senior Public Relations Director