CHILD CARE CLIENTS AND PROJECTS
Wanger Associates is one of the nation's leading specialists in developing and implementing public relations initiatives to support child care programs. Among our clients in this area:
- Early Childhood Funders Collaborative Developed and implemented a national media relations campaign to promote the launching of this coalition of 16 major foundations.
- Mulberry Child Care Handled all local and national media relations for this national chain of child care centers.
- Stride Rite Intergenerational Day Care Center Developed and implemented an award-winning public relations campaign to launch the nation's first intergenerational day care center.
- American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care Handled all media relations for this coalition of 25 major corporations that invested more than $100 million to support child care and elder care programs in more than 60 communities throughout the country.
- Wheelock College Responsible for all media relations for this college specializing in education and social work.
- WFD (formerly Work/Family Directions) Handled all media relations for this leading company in the work-life field that pioneered child care resource and referral.
- Center for Children and Families Developed and implemented a media relations program for this non-profit research center specializing in HeadStart and other child care initiatives.
- The Children's Workshop Provided public relations counsel and support for this chain of child care centers in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
“The publicity that Wanger Associates afforded AT&T was broad, constant and sharply focused. And the no-frills approach translated into reasonable rates.”
“In brief, Wanger helped place AT&T on network television, national print and syndicated radio. Moreover, we received wise counsel when planning approaches to publicity.”
“Having worked in public relations since 1969 and having dealt with agencies large and small, I would say that Wanger Associates rates among the top.”
Former Senior Public Relations Director