While we are among the smallest public relations agencies in Boston and a majority of our programs are relatively modest in size, we have successfully conducted award-winning programs for some of the highest profile events over the past 20 years. Among our campaigns:
- Framingham Heart Study. We developed and implemented public relations campaigns for the 50th and 60th anniversaries of the Heart Study, including a national media relations campaign, special event, and collateral materials. Media coverage appeared in more than 500 outlets, including a cover story in U.S. News and World Report, and stories in The New York Times, Good Morning America, NPR, The Los Angeles Times, The Boston Globe, USA Today and others. (read more)
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum. We developed and implemented a crisis communications program to effectively deal with the theft of paintings from the museum -- the largest robbery in the history of the United States. We conducted two news conferences and a special media tour in the first two days and handled all media coverage for the first two weeks. Event resulted in worldwide coverage and strong praise from the media. (read more)
- American Business Collaboration for Quality Dependent Care. We developed and implemented a national media relations campaign to launch the creation of the collaboration, a coalition of 25 of the largest corporations in the country who were investing more than $100 million in child and elder care programs. The story was simultaneously announced in 44 cities in 25 states across the country and was covered by all the major networks and more than 600 newspapers, magazines, and trade publications. We provided on-going media relations support for the collaboration for 10 years. (read more)
- Stride Rite Intergenerational Day Care Center. We developed and implemented a public relations program for the introduction of the Center which resulted in national and international coverage in more than 350 publications and television programs, including The Today Show, The New York Times, Time, The Los Angeles Times, The Chicago Tribune, AP, McCall's, Newsweek, Family Circle, and The Boston Globe.
- International Youth Employment Summit. We handled all media relations for the first International Youth Employment Summit in Alexandria, Egypt for the Education Development Center in Newton, MA. We worked with more than 100 reporters representing 25 countries, mostly from Asia and Africa. Coverage included AP, BBC, and newspapers in Egypt, Morocco, Canada, and Kenya among others.
- Early Childhood Funders Collaborative. We launched the Collaborative, a coalition of 16 foundations, including The Ford Foundation, the Carnegie Corporation, the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, and the W.K. Kellogg Foundation. The story was widely covered by media throughout the United States, including AP, The Los Angeles Times, Education Week, and The Chicago Sun-Times
“Your ability to get over here in less than an hour, analyze our situation and create and implement a crisis communications effort on the run was amazing.”
“You dealt with the all the media in an exceptionally professional way and, in fact, some of the reporters complimented us on how well we were able to meet their needs.”
Isabella Steward Gardner Museum